As a Single mother, I have always looked for alternative ways to save on health care, beauty care and home goods. I have had to learn to be resourceful. I am truly thankful for the abundance of resources found on the Internet.
One such resource was all the different types of beauty hacks available by using Skin So Soft. Obviously, the most common use for Skin So Soft is as a Bath oil or after shower moisturizer, but did you know that you can use it in other personal ways?
Here is a small list for you to examine:
1. As a make up remover.
2. As a hot oil treatment for those stubborn cuticles.
3. As a massage oil.
4. Sprayed directly on the skin regularly can help retain your skin’s elasticity.
5. Similar to Goo Gone, it removes the adhesive left from bandages on skin.
6. If you have dry skin, applying this will relieve itching.
7. Speaking of dry skin, by applying this for 2 to 3 days it will help heal it.
8. 1-2 capfuls of in liquid soap and you can use it for shaving your legs and under arms.
9. Put it in your foot spa to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
10. Use a dime sized amount in the palm of your hand and work it into your scalp. Makes hair soft and shiny.
Now of course these are just a minute amount of the different types of uses for Skin So Soft, however, these 10 uses are strictly meant for bath and beauty use.
Just a side note: I have used five out of the 10 items listed here and I have been very pleased with the outcome. Not only does the Original line have a light fragrance, but it also is not irritating to the skin.
My favorite is using it in your foot spa. It makes your legs and feet feel extremely soft and supple. Once out of the foot spa, you feel like you just finished getting a pedicure at your favorite nail salon!
Make sure to visit my website now for more details and possible sale prices! http://www.youravon.com/egaskins